2005 S281 For Sale

GM EATER

forum member
Reaction score
As far as today goes it is still here. But there is interest, just cant believe it has not sold yet.

GM EATER

forum member
Reaction score
The way it's going I'll be paying someone to take it off my hands. Someone is gonna get a great deal!

GM EATER

forum member
Reaction score
18 Grand!!! and still no takers? Remember this is a Saleen with a lot of Saleen S/C extras, come guys this isn't a GT.

GM EATER

forum member
Reaction score
Cannot believe this car has not sold at 18K! Is there no money out there?

rickrubin2

on all the time
Reaction score
Money is very scarce here on the east coast (NC)! Guess it is everywhere! Beautiful Saleen!
:roflmao: you can say that again i just totaled my 07 shelby gt and im looking to get another car but getting another loan is such a pain in the ass

Jaybyrd

Reaction score
Glad you finally sold it, you know how bad I wanted it. I actually paid more for the GT I wound up buying but with the economy the way it is I HAD to buy through Ford Credit. I tried several places to get the loan on your Saleen but NOBODY does loans on privately owned cars anymore.

Sad part is,,, I got $4,000 less for my V6 on trade than it was worth for the same reason. I had buyers but none of them could get a loan from a bank. The dealership I traded it to got that $4,000 two days afterwards.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back