2007 GT Convertible ** SOLD **

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
MoStang_Side_Right_River_2.jpg

DSC02276.jpg

Ultimate-Street-Roll-Call.jpg

This is My 2007 Mustang GT Convertible, love this car! I am selling it because i just bought a 2006 Saleen S281SC and i cant keep both. There is about 10 Grand worth of quality modifications in the car, every part i put in was the best, my loss is your gain. Ive taken great care of it, heated garage, oil changed every 3 - 4k miles, keep it clean, its won a 2nd and a 3rd place trophy at car shows. This car is so much fun, dropping the top on the first nice day in spring is a special feeling, hearing the exhaust loud and clear when the top is down makes you smile.

I am the second owner, the car has 23,xxx miles. The first owner bought the car new for $36k, drove it for 10 months and put on 7k miles. Ive had the car for 24 months, ive put 16k put on it. The car is fun, it performs and handles well. Driving it through Manhattan with the top down is something every one should experience, blasting down country roads with the trees over head is heaven. The car is fully loaded, well maintained and tastefully modified, over 10 Grand of modifications. 8k of the miles were on the highway driving the car from the city to upstate NY in the summer time. The car is only used on weekends and is kept clean.

The engine has been custom Dyno tuned by Dan Carlson @ RealSpeed automotive in Bohemia NY, it put down 302 whp / 300 wtq on a heart breaking Mustang Dyno. The throttle response is incredible! The tune was done for the Ford Racing HotRod cams, a Steeda Cold Air induction & Steeda Billet delete plates. The redline was bumped up from 6k to 6,400 RPM because the motor was making peak power! Idle has been set low and it sounds mean and choppy. The Cruise friendly (factory optional) 3.31 rear gets you an honest 24 mpg Highway but its no slouch at the stop light, The engine loves when you wind it up, it just keeps pulling and pulling. The Naturally Aspirated motor is Dyno tuned and reliable.

A complete suspension overhaul with a laundry list of Steeda parts (see below) with Tokico D-Spec adjustable shocks/struts, 18 x 9 wheels with 274-40's all around makes for an agressive stance. The car handles very well and stops on the dime with the Brembo GT500 14" 4 piston brakes. CHE K-member brace w torque links, UMI strut bar, MGW short shifter, Eleanor Grill....

Other Premium Options include heated leather seats, aluminum trim, my color dash, Shaker 500 with Ipod input. 4k HID lights installed...

See the list of mods below

Clean car Fax, NEVER any accidents, title in hand.

Ford Racing HotRod cams @ Idle video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I31JYA_bgR4

$22,000 or best reasonable offer.

2007 Mustang GT Convertible Premium Package

Order Code 180A-PREM CONV GT

VIN:

1ZVHT85H675345602

Total MSRP $35,990

Modifications

Engine & Drive train

-Ford Racing HotRod cam
-Custom Dyno tune 302 whp / 300 wtq on Mustang Dyno chassis
-Steeda Red Valve Covers

-Steeda Cold Air Induction
-Steeda Carbon Fiber CAI Arm
-Steeda Billet Charge Motion Delete Plates

-UPR Black billet hood pins

-MGW Short throw shifter
-MGW 8 Ball shift handle

Suspension

-Steeda Sport springs
-Tokico D-Spec shocks and struts
-Steeda Heavy Duty Strut mounts with 1* negative camber adjustment
-SALEEN Front Sway Bar
-Steeda adjustable panhard bar
-Steeda X5 Ball Joints
-Steeda Bumpsteer Kit

-CHE K member brace

-Brembo GT500 14" Big Brake Kit (4 piston)

Apearance

-White stripes
-Steeda billet Pedals (not covers)

-AFS 18 x9 03 Cobra style - machined with Black painted cut outs
-275-40-18 Michelin Pilot XGT 2 All Season high performance tires

-3D Carbon Ealanor Grill?

-HID head lights 4,000k (white)

-Killer Glass Radiator elbow

-Flowmaster muffler?

Options:

-Cloth Top

-Heated Seats

-Leather seats Power seats
-Shaker 500 w/ Serius (6 cd in dash changer MP3)
-Auxilary audio Jack
-Cruise Control

-My color Dash
-Satin Aluminum panel & door levers
-Leather wrapped steering wheel

-Fog Lamps
-GT Rear Spoiler, Hood Scoop & Engine Cover

-ABS
-Front & Side Airbags
-Tire Pressure sensors

-Convertible Boot cover

-Tire pressure monitor sensor

-3.31 rear axle ratio

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back