2008 vista blue stroked turbo gt

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
As much as you have bitched about this car there is no way in hell I would buy it!:LMAO:

In all seriousness, good luck with the sale, and by all means don't think you have to quit hanging around because you got rid of it.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
As much as you have bitched about this car there is no way in hell I would buy it!:LMAO:

In all seriousness, good luck with the sale, and by all means don't think you have to quit hanging around because you got rid of it.

lmao hell it's running perfect now ....... they don't have a stock part left to break and hawg if you knew my vehicle luck background you would know it's me with the problem not the cars i just have shit luck lol ....... but this is a wts ad not a need to sell ad

im just stuck at a point right now it's either turn it into a auto , sell it totally , or hope the deal for that 02 gt im looking at works out and i'll keep both but this one will be stripped of all " racing " stuff besides the turbo

either way i go im still hanging around till yall ban me :beerchug2:

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Man, I hate to see you part with it! Good luck with the sale and hopefully you change your mind.

Shawn

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So what is the "Not Shelby" that came up? ZR-1?

lmfao i wish im 25 years old and nowhere near rich lol , no actually i was going to quit dicking around and build a real " race " car then buy something just to cruise around in but i think i might do something a lil diffrent instead just waiting to hear back from a few people

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back