2010 Mustang RTR and RTR-C

Brian W.

forum member
Reaction score
My pal JR (Vaughn Gittin JR) Has recently released his RTR Ford Mustang. I didnt see any threads on here about it, but its pretty awesome if you ask me.

here is more info...

http://www.mustangrtr.com/

and a write up on speedhunters of the RTR-C. I got to see this car as it was being assembled and its fit and finish is oem quality or better for sure...

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2009/11/13/car-spotlight-gt-gt-sema-09-the-mustang-rtr-c.aspx

rtr1.jpg

gzmo

forum member
Reaction score
That's def. really nice for a 2010. I would like to see it in more colors though.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
beautiful... but at 135K IIRC.... a bit much IMHO

Brian W.

forum member
Reaction score
Looks great. But it's $135,000 and all you get is a CAI?

not sure where you guys are getting that.

the RTR and RTR-C are two totally different animals.

the RTR-C is 550hp with full carbon body, suspension and drivetrain upgrades, custom interior parts, etc.

the normal RTR is more of an appearance package that also comes with mufflers and intake/ reflash.

SonicBlur

]V[EGADET]-[
Reaction score
Wood Dale/Schaumburg, Illinois. Near Chicago
The wheels that will come on the production RTR are not HREs and are rather affordable(cast alum. wheel about $3xx.xx a pc) ... but they carbon wheel on the RTR-C... well... those are pricey.
I will wait for these to come out then. I have been waiting for the right set of wheels to come around....looks like I found them!

-Mike

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It just looks so funy with that BIG FAT ASS slipping out there to the side.............I like it mucho, Sadly I can only afford the "like" part of it. IF ti cost a penny to shit, I would have to throw up............keep spending my money on car parts.............lol

Brian W.

forum member
Reaction score
RTR-C is on the cover of the new 5.0 magazine i do believe. Sweet little write up in there covering both RTR models.

SirKnightTG

forum member
Reaction score
The body being stretched so low to the ground really take away the "muscle car look" it's supposed to have. That and like I said, those tires are yuk! The rears to me almost look like they're not wide enough for that wheel either.

I like the carbon fiber idea, but that's it.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The stretched rear makes it look like a 300c or charger from the window back on the side, yuk!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back