2010 Wheels?

andyman

what a mess...
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know they'll fit our cars. Some guy a while back was selling his PJ wheels for a set of the 2010 GT500 ones. BUT... He did also mention the wheels were going to cost an arm and a nut cause they're brand ass new. :thud:

yeah but they're really awesome!!! Does $1500 for a set w/tires sound about right then? The previous gt500 wheels are around $1K for a set...

me32

forum member
Reaction score
there gonna cost about 2k or more with tires, im sure the rims are gonna cost about 1200-1500, since there gonna be brand new and ford knows people want them. think about it, our Rims ans tires were going for 1500 when they 1st came out

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
there gonna cost about 2k or more with tires, im sure the rims are gonna cost about 1200-1500, since there gonna be brand new and ford knows people want them. think about it, our Rims ans tires were going for 1500 when they 1st came out

SHIT!! You're telling me there are only 314 Alloy GT500s?? shit, in two years when I graduate, that's gonna be a gift to myself if i can ever find one...

You sir, own my dream car.................... Fucker. lol.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
FWIW, the new '10 19" GT500 wheels are $1200 each retail, and about $800 employee price. That's each, without tires. So I think waiting for some takeoffs, or replicas would be the best financial thing to do.

GERMANSHEPERD

forum member
Reaction score
Just be patient for the replicas....they're gonna be cheaper and just as good, if not lighter. These wheels ARE going on my car...I just have to be patient.

BTW, andyman, BAD-ASS AVATAR!! Slayer = FTW!!!

-Mike
Now there is the American way! Buying from third-world,communist,child/slave labor countrys! I love it!

me32

forum member
Reaction score
SHIT!! You're telling me there are only 314 Alloy GT500s?? shit, in two years when I graduate, that's gonna be a gift to myself if i can ever find one...

You sir, own my dream car.................... Fucker. lol.

hahaha, thanks man

andyman

what a mess...
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
FWIW, the new '10 19" GT500 wheels are $1200 each retail, and about $800 employee price. That's each, without tires. So I think waiting for some takeoffs, or replicas would be the best financial thing to do.

lol forrget about that... The 18" wheels would probably be less but definitely not by a lot

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
I know they'll fit our cars. Some guy a while back was selling his PJ wheels for a set of the 2010 GT500 ones. BUT... He did also mention the wheels were going to cost an arm and a nut cause they're brand ass new. :thud:

Told you so... That price right about sums it up..

take offs would be cool though, or e bay, or a custom shop who puts on other wheels and sells the factory ones, or your cousins newphes uncles grandmas orignal pet turtles owner might have some for sale off his 2010.... :thud:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back