2011 5.0 Spring Shootout!!!!!!!

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
i live 5 minutes from the track and will be there with my buddy and his 2011. I can take some pics and videos

Konablue10Gt

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome JJ!! Does the Boss read different strategies with the the different keys? :thumb:

Thanks for taking the time to chat with my 2012 Gt customer too!

One thing for everyone to keep in mind. 5.0 Mustangs an Super Fords Mag has exclusive rights on covering the event. They are really cool but I want to double check about releasing videos and such.

Thanks

Adam

Last edited:

JJ@WMS

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome JJ!! Does the Boss read different strategies with the the different keys? :thumb:

Thanks for taking the time to chat with my 2012 Gt customer too!

One thing for everyone to keep in mind. 5.0 Mustangs an Super Fords Mag has exclusive rights on covering the event. They are really cool but I want to double check about releasing videos and such.

Thanks

Adam

No same strategy for both keys. I am doing some more research on exactly how it works but its seems to be some kind of dual path processor that changes parts of the calibration.

And no problem helping, I look forward to seeing everyone on Monday.

JJ

Reaction score

Thanks

Adam

They typically frown on that sort of stuff until after the rag its the news stand.

Konablue10Gt

forum member
Reaction score
Update. 3/27/11 10:00am

THE SHOOTOUT IS ON FOR TOMORROW!!!!!

I just got off the phone with the track owner and we are good to go for tomorrows shootout.

They had a brief snow shower overnight but absolutely nothing stuck to the track or the parking lot.

The forecast is calling for sunny skies and a high in the upper 40"s so bring some warm clothes.

The tracks fueling station will be open to racers.

VMP Tuning from Florida is now attending the shootout!!

Here is a rough schedule for the race.

8:30 Gates open
9:00 Registration and Tech, Test and Tune
11:00 First round Qualifying.
12:00 Break for Lunch (Bring your own everyone!!!)
12:45 Second Round of Qualifying.
1:45 Third round of Qualifying.
2:45 Eliminations start
4:30 Plaques and Prizes
5:00 End of events

Keep in mind that test and tune will be running all day in between qualifying and eliminations.

Also we will run the Fastest Pirelli Tire cars sometime in the afternoon.

Special Thanks to UPR products for donating some prizes for the race!!!!

I Hope to see everyone tomorrow!!!

Adam
Rev Auto

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Test and tune in between runs? Somehow I missed that or I would have put in time off at work to come down!!! Good luck everyone...

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Som Bia, I wish I didn't have to work today. Its a little over an hour drive but I would have loved to meet some of you guys. Goodluck to everyone. DA should be nice for today!

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
Just getting back home, live only minutes from track. Great time!! Temps a little cooler starting out but got better as the day went. Thanks sponsors. They say it should be in Augusts issue, so look out

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back