2011 Auto 5.0 Tune+OEM tires- [email protected]!

GeorgeInNePa

forum member
Reaction score
utf-8BSU1BRzAyNTMuanBn.jpg

30.34" on the barometer

91% humidity

50*

-531' DA

1500 RPM launch. OEM tires at normal pressure, jack and spare in the trunk.

Seriously, check out that MPH!

The only difference between this and the .28 I ran in December is the DA wasn't as good today and I had the shift RPM bumped up a little. Higher shift points are definitely the way to go. ;)

GeorgeInNePa

forum member
Reaction score
geo01.jpg

geo02.jpg

geo03.jpg

I have an O/R X-pipe on the way and sitting in the shop are a set of JM LCAs, a UPR adjustable UCA, a Metco 2011 upper mount, and a 3600-3800 Circle-D converter.

This week/weekend are going to be fun!

:thumb2:

Dr Wu

Faraway
Reaction score
That's one hell of a tune! That's 4 MPH on tune alone. Great running car and pics. Sticky track too.

Last edited:

firestang70

SW Ohio Ninja
Reaction score
George what rpm is the car shifting at with the revised tune? Also with the higher shift point are you crossing in 3rd or 4th gear and what rpm are you at? Thanks in advance! Car is stock now but mods are starting soon and would love to do a mod only once (gears etc?).

2011/5.0

Reaction score
what gears are you running george stock 315s or upgrades, mph is :thumb2: thats cars rollin
do they offer mail order tunes or just custom tunes

Last edited:

cm581978

forum member
Reaction score
as Vanilla Ice said "rollin in my 5.0". These coyote motors are fantastic

GeorgeInNePa

forum member
Reaction score
George what rpm is the car shifting at with the revised tune? Also with the higher shift point are you crossing in 3rd or 4th gear and what rpm are you at? Thanks in advance! Car is stock now but mods are starting soon and would love to do a mod only once (gears etc?).

It's shifting just over 7k on the tach, the needle is fully above the 7 but not near 7250. It should be closer to 7300, but I won't have them change anything until I make the changes and go to a drag radial.

I'm still in 3rd and have plenty of room at the stripe.

what gears are you running george stock 315s or upgrades, mph is :thumb2: thats cars rollin
do they offer mail order tunes or just custom tunes

Still the stock 3.15s. If I switch, I'll go to a 4.10 and run a 28" tire on the street. I want to be at the top of a gear not the middle, so it's 3.15s and 3rd or 4.10s and 4th.

Livernois offers email tuning and dyno tuning.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back