2011 Fog Light Relocation

Jefro

forum member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am new to this site and have read the thread rules, (you're welcome HAWGMAN)!! I am looking to get my 2011 stang soon and was going to order it with the cs front valance. I will be installing the roush grille and will be purchasing and relocating the fog lamps into the fascia. I have already searched this site and several many others for answers. I stumbled across some part #'s and was wondering if anyone that worked at ford could confirm these? Not sure if mounting hardware is needed also, please advise?

Thank you

Fog Light
6E5Z-15200-A
RH Pigtail Extension
BR3Z-15A211-AA
LH Pigtail Extension
BR3Z-15A211-BA

kdanner

forum member
Reaction score
I bought kit BR3Z-15200-AA. This is the fascia, lights, pigtails. Nothing else needed.

rodmoe

Reaction score
Welcome and rules are good ;) I like that look too ;)
Ummm now for the not so good news i think the 2012 Mustangs are just about to be rolling down the line and should be on the lots in a few weeks or months depending on factory holds and parts being in high demand. But i am sure you could find a 11 that might work for you from a dealers stock someplace though color may be limited as they change two colors i think

Jefro

forum member
Reaction score
kdanner, I'm ordering the car with the fascia so I just need the lights and the pigtails and any mounting hardware.

rodmoe, 2012 should be the same body style and I am fine with that bc this will be my first stang since I have always wanted one. If a 2012 is all I can order then that is what I'll get!!

Jefro

forum member
Reaction score
I'm getting a GT premium w/cs fascia so it will come w/o the fog lights in the lower fascia and will be in the grille.

GeorgeInNePa

forum member
Reaction score
I'm getting a GT premium w/cs fascia so it will come w/o the fog lights in the lower fascia and will be in the grille.

I'm trying to understand this.

You are ordering a GT Premium. You are also having the Dealership order a CS lower fascia?

You might want to look into the part number kdanner gave you.

Jefro

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah now that I do the math, I'll comeout ahead if I get the kit and do it myself. Thanks for the help guys

mpf

forum member
Reaction score
kdanner, I'm ordering the car with the fascia so I just need the lights and the pigtails and any mounting hardware.

rodmoe, 2012 should be the same body style and I am fine with that bc this will be my first stang since I have always wanted one. If a 2012 is all I can order then that is what I'll get!!

Ordering for the '11's ended about 2 months ago, or more.
2012 is your only choice.

kdanner

forum member
Reaction score
Make sure you get a good price, if not find a different dealer that will give you a good price on the kit. I paid $250 for the kit.

Jefro

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks kdanner. I know the kit retails for $350 but my roommate knows someone that works for ford so might get the hookup.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back