2011 Gt turbo kits

swervo

forum member
Reaction score
American muscle is already selling the Hellion kit on their site, but hellion's site still shows "Coming Soon". Fastlaneturbo is selling their kit too.

Full_Tilt

forum member
Reaction score
It looks like these cars will be difficult to do a really well designed turbo setup on.
It seems all the setups that run a single turbo up above pan level (i.e. in front of the engine) have really terrible exhaust routing and small downpipes. Not to mention a lot of the charge piping having to be really close to the turbo.
The other way Ive seen it donw is dual down by the transmission. Which although has better routing of exhaust and probably charge piping as well, it has the issue of oil drainage having to use a pump, which Ive never been a fan of without the use of a sump (which I dont think would be possible).

kyoshosp2

forum member
Reaction score
hellion's is low and piping runs under the control arms and needs a pump.

Fastlane if its in Texas good luck getting it and ur money lol.

power house has the worst website ever.. 4 years later and still n o 3v stuff let alone 5.0 kits. I saw there car at nmra and looks just like the 3v kit kinda ugly , if its goanna be in the compartment high may as well put it by the fender atleast . Thats just my taste.

I really wanted to go turbo too but none were done

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
OP please review the rules. Your question does not fall into tech. Moved to chat.

Last edited:

Reaction score
Knowing hellions rep with the 3v,4v, and 2v i would go with hellion if i had the coin. Their systems are just that good with the design and detail for the do-it-yourselfer type guy.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back