2012 Hot Rod Power Tour

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. I'm hoping we can band aid it and just threadlock the bolts and retighten til I can get home and have the full TSB done.

Xorak

forum member
Reaction score
Well.............I'm sitting here in Indianapolis and I think I have the pressure plate bolt problem. So I don't know what's going to happen at this point. I guess I'm headed to Capitol City Ford first thing in the morning.

that's my greatest fear for this trip... hate it's happening to you now.

keep us updated

06Steeda

Reaction score
Lucas, we're pulling for you, man. Hope it's a quick fix. It's pouring rain here anyways, so I'll tell them don't start without you!

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
It never ends. I think there is (or was at least) an air bubble in the clutch line. It did the same damn thing on the highway. I pulled off, popped the cap on the master cylinder reservoir, pumped the hell out of the clutch pedal and it's been fine since. *fingers STILL crossed* LOL

50tbrd88

forum member
Reaction score
I plan to head out Sunday AM for Muskegon. We are going to stop at the Studebaker museum in South Bend on the way up.

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Checked in at the hotel. Kelly at the desk, La Quinta Inn, Warren is AWESOME! She sat on the phone with the reservation company until it was sorted out.

IHVOCD

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Lucas! What time do you think you guys will be at Buffalo Run?

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Just got home about 30 minutes ago. What an amazing trip! Met some great people and put about 3200 miles on the car. Can't wait for next year!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back