2012 Mustang GT Premium Coupe

funmoneypit

forum member
Reaction score
2012 Mustang GT Premium Coupe Sold!!

Just dropped price $2000!!

Up for sale is our 2012 Mustang GT Premium Coupe. We special ordered this last year because there was not another one in the entire country with the options we wanted and we were not going to skip what we wanted. We received it in July of last year. This car has been pampered and always garaged by its mature owners (both of us are over 50). It has only seen rain a couple of times and never any snow/salt as we store it in the winter. It only has 4580 miles on it now so you can tell we don't drive it much. I changed the oil at 1000 miles and put in Moble 1 synthetic oil and I have just changed it again. It is the new 5.0 that was introduced for the 2011 model year. It has 412 hp stock and is a 6 speed manual trans. There are two more years still on the bumper-to-bumper warranty and 4 years on the powertrain.

Here is a partial list of all the features this has. I won't be able to list them all as there are way too many great features on this car.

- Auto headlamps
- LED sequential taillamps
- Stainless steel true dual exhaust
- Premium leather interior with cashmere insert accent color
- Power drivers seat
- Steering wheel controls for audio, cruise control, and Sync control
- Shaker audio system with AM/FM/CD/MP3
- Sync voice activated system with blue tooth
- Sirius sat radio
- Electric power assisted steering with multiple driving modes
- Two 12v power outlets
- Power windows, locks, mirrors, and remote keyless entry
- Universal built in garage door opener
- Many safety features including Advancetrac, traction control, dual front and side airbags, anti theft system, tire pressure monitoring system, and more
- Electronics package with navigation system with 40 gig hard drive and USB port for electronics
- Dual zone A/C and heat controls
- GT coupe accessory package 5 which includes the hood scoop, side window covers, side body scoops, decklid panel, and a pedestal rear spoiler
This really sets this Mustang apart from all the others.
- 3.73 ratio limited slip rear axle
- 19" machined aluminum wheels
- My Color dash and ambient lighting

After we received this great car I still wanted to set it apart from other white Mustang GT's. I added a Mustang Boss 302 front end and also installed some Bassani axle back mufflers. These are really nice mufflers and give the car a little more of a growl but nothing abnoxious. I then installed adjustable headrests for the front seats. These are much better than the stock ones especially if you are taller like me. I do still have the stock parts so someone could put it right back to the way it came from the factory. We are asking $30,000/obo for this beauty. The sticker on this is $39,700 and it is basically still new. We do not need to sell it and really don't care if it sells but we have too many other interests and can't just see this car sit in the garage so we thought someone else might want to own it and enjoy it. This will be stored sometime in November most likely so it will not be for sale after that.
DSC04161.jpg

DSC04162.jpg

DSC04163.jpg

DSC04173.jpg

DSC04175.jpg

DSC05359.jpg

DSC05360.jpg

DSC05363.jpg

Last edited:

funmoneypit

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer but I just bought another Mustang so I am looking to thin the heard. Thanks

Big Stig

forum member
Reaction score
Nice. A lot of similarities to what I have done to mine. Good luck with the sale.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back