2013 Tail lights for the 05-09s??? YEAH!!

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Guys I'm sorry, but- AM is not responsible for premature key fob battery death or mental health treatment for *constant urge of using the key fob.* Please install and use Raxiom Gen5 tail lights at your own risk! LOL

Shane

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
Guys I'm sorry, but- AM is not responsible for premature key fob battery death or mental health treatment for *constant urge of using the key fob.* Please install and use Raxiom Gen5 tail lights at your own risk! LOL

Shane
Plans for a '10-'12 version yet?

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Plans for a '10-'12 version yet?

As far as I know, Raxiom has no plans to produce a 13 styled taillight for '10-'12 Mustangs. When there was first talk of producing this taillight, I know they looked into it, but decided not to move further. If anything changes, I'm sure we'll post a thread up requesting interests .

I wish I had better news for you guys, sorry!

Shane

VolDead08

Mustang Addict
Reaction score
As far as I know, Raxiom has no plans to produce a 13 styled taillight for '10-'12 Mustangs. When there was first talk of producing this taillight, I know they looked into it, but decided not to move further. If anything changes, I'm sure we'll post a thread up requesting interests .

I wish I had better news for you guys, sorry!

Shane

Wouldn't a kit work the same way as making some? Like a full rear kit from the 13/14s since they are direct plug and play. Is there some reason you guys can't sell the 13/14 Tail lights just for the 10-12 owners?

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
Wouldn't a kit work the same way as making some? Like a full rear kit from the 13/14s since they are direct plug and play. Is there some reason you guys can't sell the 13/14 Tail lights just for the 10-12 owners?

The shape is different. There will be a gap below them...

VolDead08

Mustang Addict
Reaction score
The shape is different. There will be a gap below them...

That is why I was consider like a full rear kit, bumper and all, wouldn't it work out that way? Just an option for the 10-12 people. Also, a lot of people run the 13/14 tails with the gap, I would if I had a 10-12.

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
That is why I was consider like a full rear kit, bumper and all, wouldn't it work out that way? Just an option for the 10-12 people. Also, a lot of people run the 13/14 tails with the gap, I would if I had a 10-12.

The gap would drive me nuts. I wouldn't do a bumper swap, they don't have the black trim and won't match well.

C.Love

forum member
Reaction score
Eh, it is just an option for somebody who would really want them. I could live with the gap, or get my custom guy to fab me up something.

I have to agree. Living with the gap or getting a custom modification made to make them work is what i would also do. Thinking about it filling the space in wouldn't be hard at all. Every so often i look on ebay and car parts sites those taillight still go for a ton of cash (800-1000 a pair) would be nice if there was a less expensive alternative that looked as good

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
They do look sweet... especially with a trunk panel.

Raxiomtaillights004_zps8eaf3dea.jpg

Doogie, what panel is that?!? Looks great!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back