2013 TT install at Pro Dyno Jun 8-9

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Hopefully you get it knocked out.

Not sure what your route of travel is but I am in Greensboro if you need anything on your way back.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Got jokes, eh?

It is alive, started it and drove it around the parking lot; I have no brakes since we moved brake lines and the water lines need installed....and then 350 miles of driving on it before it can go on the dyno/be tuned since it takes that long for the grease to break in.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Isnt this basically the on3 kit that was out last year? Please inform me if i am wrong and what changes you have made.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The On3 kit uses different turbo's and is an oil setup whereas this one has Comp turbo's and water cooled; there are differences between the 2011-which On3 did their kit on-and the 2013 which we have made On3 aware of. On the On3 directions they state this is a very difficult install due to the lack of room/clearance issues and they acknowledge their directions are not very helpful. We were on the phone with them a lot today asking for clarification/pictures.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
So many little things the directions don't tell you that take up so much time...very frustrated....

I feel for you Greg! As good as my instructions were we still ran into the same problems as you.
I'm glad you guys got it together and running though. It will be worth it once its tuned and reliable again. I didn't believe I would ever enjoy my car again or that it would be reliable after all of our frustrations with it, but over the last little bit the fun factor has come back.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
115 miles on it, 240 miles to go before the dyno around noon tomorrow...sigh.....at least it is alive!

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
zzz...zzz....4 days of 10-12 hour days of wrenching is taking it's toll on my old ass...but I know you are full of yourself as the Spurs dismantle the Heat.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back