2015 triple yellow gt suggestions

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
Im the owner of wicked dipz hydrographics and I picked up a 2015 triple yellow automatic. This way my wife can participate in car shows with it. Had the car a few days and really impressed. Whats your opinions was thinking carbon fiber coil covers and engine cover with triple yellow accents maybe the top of the engine cover in some triple yellow hades skulls. Got a couple sets of hood vents dipped a set in carbon fiber today for it but also thinking gloss black ones may look good was thinking fuse box lid in yellow hades along with radiator cover. Maybe coolant tank in carbon fiber and the oem battery cover in yellow hades. Ive got some oem black out panels was thinking yellow hades on that to make it stand out. Probably carbon fiber for the side skirts and the front lip. Im open for suggestions as well. I know Im going to pull the hood off sand it down and paint the raised area black to kind of look like fangs.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Fangs have such a strong cobra connection, I would think hard about that.

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
Did a few things to it carbon fiber hydrodipped hood vents and some coil covers to start. Probably take a month or so before I get anything else done trying work mine in with customers stuff. I used to feel the same about carbon fiber because I always had real carbon and there are some cheesy carbon patterns out there. Ive noticed with my real carbon fiber and including the real carbon hood I have on my other mustang that it seems too fragile for me and fitment sometimes is not great. With oem parts dipped in the pattern I use true weave carbon fiber its not a perfect match but looks pretty close and it fits perfect every time. Ill post some pics in a minute

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
0410152144a_zps8fnyqct7.jpg

0410152145_zpskca6uyoz.jpg

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
No adjustments to the pictures but for some reason the yellow looks different in the direct sunlight. The raised part on the hood I will be doing black should make an oem hood look custom.
0411151656_20150411192255370_zpskgsnsmw6.jpg

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
bad azz! get the blacked out open front grill some vender here was selling and do the door handles also.. Best looking 2015 so far.. period!

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
Yes lots of things to come looks wise for it. Used to have a screaming yellow car and glad they came back out with a sharp yellow one again

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Yeah, that's friggin' sweet! And I'm really diggin' the CF. Gotta throw on some new tires/wheels now!

muztangman93

forum member
Reaction score
Def on the look out for some wheels. My taste on wheels is typically different then others so you guys may not like em. Will probably take a few months to get it where I want appearance wise but the 15s are a really nice platform very smooth car

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back