3.4 Whipple on a 3V?????

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I went to the track tonight (Irwindale 1/8 mile) despite the rain. My first pass with the car I ran a 6.69 at 107mph. The car spun bad out of the hole and only ran a 1.75 60 foot time. With my last blower this car turned a best 60 foot of 1.44. The nect run I had a belt issue and got out of it. After that the rains started and we called it a night. I am expecting at least a 6.40 on this boost level then we will turn it up and see what it car do. This kit is awesome I am super happy with the results I can't wait to get it to a 1/4 mile track so they can kick me out. :clap:

GI Joe

Reaction score
I went to the track tonight (Irwindale 1/8 mile) despite the rain. My first pass with the car I ran a 6.69 at 107mph. The car spun bad out of the hole and only ran a 1.75 60 foot time. With my last blower this car turned a best 60 foot of 1.44. The nect run I had a belt issue and got out of it. After that the rains started and we called it a night. I am expecting at least a 6.40 on this boost level then we will turn it up and see what it car do. This kit is awesome I am super happy with the results I can't wait to get it to a 1/4 mile track so they can kick me out. :clap:
what is this boost level...Sounds great
Congrats

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Excuses-excuses. Racing is racing and my KB king spanked your whipple school girl ass last night - you are 0-1 against the chevykiller my friend...lol:samuri:

Paul - where's the video - I know you took one!:clap:

Adam@ST

Official Vendor
Reaction score
719 rwhp @20lbs

Well Kens been driving this thing all over. He has put almost 3000 miles on the car with the new blower setup.The blower has proven to have real nice street manners , until you step on the gas. Then is basically keep the car straight. The only hickups were a belt issue at the track due to an old belt and improper tension setup. We put the car on the rollers last night and it made 719 hp and 639tq SAE .I can only imagine what this will do once we turn it up to 28lbs. I wouldnt be surprised to see 850+ to the wheels. Well we will see how it runs tonight at Irwindale , should be very impressive. On a side note, Tonys 5r55 built transmission from Larry's Transmission, has been holding up flawlessly, and that is impressive as well because Ken drives like a MAD MAN!!

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow, thats impressive. CK better look out, I think Ken is gunning for his title!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back