3.73 vs. 4.10

Delicious W

Reaction score
I'm on the fence about which to get. My friend likes his stock 3.55's just fine for road racing. 4.10's I think would be a little weird for road racing which I want to start getting more into, but i also want a different feel on the street. I think 3.73's may be a happy medium, not to mention less of a hit on highway mileage. What are your opinions??

bullitt boy

Reaction score
For a real seat off the pants upgrade from traffic lights go with the 4:10s good for the drag strip too. The 3:73s should be fine for street and road race and not half bad at the drag strip.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm on the fence about which to get. My friend likes his stock 3.55's just fine for road racing. 4.10's I think would be a little weird for road racing which I want to start getting more into, but i also want a different feel on the street. I think 3.73's may be a happy medium, not to mention less of a hit on highway mileage. What are your opinions??

It is a Toss-Up on which to go with.

I had the 3:73 Gears and changed to the FRPP 4:10 Gears.

But I am not doing any road racing.

Don't think my Tires are going to work for that.

picsofprostreetbullitt12-1.jpg

tigerhonaker

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
3.73s are a good all-around gear, but the 4.10s are very good themself and don't affect daily driveability or gas mileage very much if any. Now for road racing I'm unsure, not my speciality.

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
Last night I raced my friend and he has 3.73s and I beat him considerably every time.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back