4.0 V6 Performance Cams

Juice

forum member
Reaction score
I've noticed that most Ford engine's survive up to about twice the rated power production before problems start to manifest. So it would seem that Ford has about a 50% safety/longevity factor built in.

Generally, most things are engineered to be 2x as strong as needed.

46addict

Reaction score
So I talked to mrt performance about a turbo kit for my car and supersixmotorsports for racing comp cams for my 4.0 v6 09 mustang and so far mrt has a complete turbo kit with a percision turbo I think it was 58mm or 60mm comes with everything you need including already fabricated turbo intake manifold for 3200

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
That's a really good deal. I don't think you'd want a rear mount anyway because of lag, etc.

warpony4.0

Reaction score
That's a really good deal. I don't think you'd want a rear mount anyway because of lag, etc.
I know a dude here in town where I live at and he has a rear mount set up on a 07 v6 twin turbo sts he has small turbo ball bearing he says he has not felt any lag. With rear mount set ups they are just as good as the front mount now and days he says likes the fact they are exposed to air. I think it's cool but I am still going single front mount bigger turbo. To good of a deal to pass up.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back