6 PT. roll bar install pictures

Bad Intention

forum member
Reaction score
I installed Wolfe Racecraft 6 PT. With Applied Racing Tech. swing out componets.
Wolfe race craft does top notch work. I 'm 6'4" so i had them off set crossbar 4" for me and it is perfect for me to recline my seat on the street.
Install was easy except for the reinforcement plate in the trunk on drivers side. Would like to thank KDanner for the tip about Spot weld removal tool worked great. I had it powder coated gloss black to match my car.
IMG_1057.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

IMG_1061.jpg

IMG_1102.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1112.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_1117.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

IMG_1116.jpg

IMG_1121.jpg

IMG_1123.jpg

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jezz where did you store it before you started working on it, the bottom of the ocean? It cleaned up nicely and looks great but did it come that rusted?

Earl

fordracer666

forum member
Reaction score
Bar

I've got the same one !! But I just removed the door bars and bolt them in when I race!

Bad Intention

forum member
Reaction score
Jezz where did you store it before you started working on it, the bottom of the ocean? It cleaned up nicely and looks great but did it come that rusted?

Earl

I live abut 15 miles from the gulf good old salt air. It was stored in my shed since Xmas. When i recived it it it had little to no rust. After it was White blasted i checked for any pits and there was non for Powder Coating.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I live abut 15 miles from the gulf good old salt air. It was stored in my shed since Xmas. When i recived it it it had little to no rust. After it was White blasted i checked for any pits and there was non for Powder Coating.
Well I was close. lol Good to know it is shipped in good shape. I say again yours looks really good.

Earl

DTony

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice!! I have been waiting on the details of your installation. It looks fantastic.

Nicu7

forum member
Reaction score
Pretty awesome. Dude I forgot how much nicer the seats are in the 10+ compared to my crappy ones in my 06

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just curious. Why didn't you just have Wolfe do the swing outs? They offer them as an option on their site.

Big50

forum member
Reaction score
Looks awesome. I'm also 6'4" and is it still NHRA legal with the 4" offset? I need to get a cage. They have been bitching at me the last few times out.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back