'60 F250 & F100 Build.

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
This may be a silly question, but I'm not familiar with body work/repairs....how will you fix the small holes that rusted out in the truck bed?

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
This may be a silly question, but I'm not familiar with body work/repairs....how will you fix the small holes that rusted out in the truck bed?

I'm not a paint and body guy either... lol. I'll cut them out and weld in new panels where the rust is.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
I did get away and started pulling things a part to get it ready for paint. This is how she is sitting now. I need to get down to the shop and do some finish welds on things.

1fastTbird

forum member
Reaction score
I just got caught up on the whole build; thanks for sharing! What a wonderful build and a wonderful shop! (I am trying to talk the wife into a farmhouse with a barn for my own selfish reasons.)

I look forward to seeing your continued progress.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
I just got caught up on the whole build; thanks for sharing! What a wonderful build and a wonderful shop! (I am trying to talk the wife into a farmhouse with a barn for my own selfish reasons.)

I look forward to seeing your continued progress.

Every man needs a place to get away to... :beerchug2:

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice damn build! Love seeing older Ford coming back to life! Are you planning on getting the motor/tranny rebuilt?

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Nice damn build! Love seeing older Ford coming back to life! Are you planning on getting the motor/tranny rebuilt?

The motor for sure as I'll be changing it from a EFI to carburetor. The Trans felt fine before I pulled it out of the wrecked truck so not sure about that.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Down to almost bare frame again. Got it prepped for Epoxy Primer.

I went ahead and did a quick rattle can paint job on the 8.8.

On Saturday I sprayed on the Epoxy Primer. My first time to paint anything and I'll have to say that I'm really happy with the Eastwood stuff. It was very forgiving and looks really good. The photos don't really show it the best but it looks like a new frame.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Started putting the IFS back on the frame. I decided to brighten things up with a little red. I wanted the red to be a little darker but it came out ok. I need to get it back on the lift and put the rear end back under it so she can roll on her own again.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Got her back to a roller. Next I need to get the 302 cleaned up and maybe painted. Once the motor is back between the rails then it's time to seal up the body.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Got the motor degreased and slapped on a fresh coat of paint. Now it's time to get the body epoxy primed and put back on the chassie.

IMG_7129_zpsftulznru.jpg

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back