A big thanks to Continental Tire

Phil1098

Reaction score
A year ago I bought some Continental Extreme Contact DW tires since this is a warm weather fun car (doesn't see snow or rain). I didn't drive it much last year and every time I washed it and dressed the tires, they ended up looking like shit. Blotchy and dull on probably 50% no matter how much dressing. About a month ago I contacted Continental and sent them a bunch of detailed photos. They said that my tires never should have made it past QC and there was dirt in the mold when they were made. They still had 9/32nds tread so I obviously didn't use 3/4 of the tire and then complain and so they agreed to replace all four tires. The DW is still on the website, but it is being phased out and there is virtually no stock available. I ended up getting the brand new Extreme Contact Sport that is made in Germany and looks to be competition for Michelin Pilot Sports. They came in today and are now on the car. They gave me 100% of what I paid and I only paid the difference ($135). I don't have any real driving on them yet, but when I would run it up to 6,500 and bang second it would spin the DWs a fair amount. I did that with these and they just chirped and gripped. They are smooth as silk and I couldn't be happier. I just wanted to say that with a lot of companies not standing behind what they sell, Continental does 100%. They will get a lot more of my business in the future, thank you Continental Tire.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back