a/f gauge help

johnnyluvchx

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Greetings all, I have a narrow band cobalt a/f gauge. does any body know what wire you can tap into on the 1st pin on the pcm I have a 2006 mustang gt auto. I know its kind of useless. but got the gauge as part of a set off ebay and would like to use it for the time being. thanks in advance for any info.

john :rock:

nmeofdst82

STY RMY
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You probably already know...

not to bust your balls, but take it from someone who had one for a long time before knowing any better on my last car.....

Its utterly, completely and totally useless. Serious man, it's not even worth the effort to unpack it out the box.

That stupid back and forth action of the LEDs gets pretty damned annoying pretty quickly, at night especially.

Just trying to save you the time and effort.

Black Tooth Grin

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn... if it were an 05 I could tell you which wire is the O2 sensor wire at the PCM. But I think they changed it on the 06's. On the 05's it was a purple wire with a lime green tracer in the top plug of the PCM.

We have a sticky thread that is full of service guides. It "might" have a wiring schmatic for the PCM in it. If not, maybe Roper or one of the guys that has the service manual on DVD might be able to get you a pinout for the plugs on the PCM to find the O2 sensor wire. Or perhaps one of our vendors that runs a shop, maybe PMP or someone knows what it would be for the 06's

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back