Accident on 805N

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Here's a accident I recorded from my work van. We have "Drive Cams" installed and it's always recording, but only keeps an event when triggered. I saw this happen in front of me so I hit the panic button and pulled over to assist. Told the person and the CHP that I had recorded he event.

Please don't copy or post on any other site.

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
I wish we could do drive buys on every dumb fuck that doesn't pay attention while driving or women in the fast lane doing 20 under with ther phone glued to their ear...ppl like this really piss me off. Thats awesome though you were able to catch it on cam!!

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
i want to install a police siren in my car just for those assholes. i dont want to pull them over, i just want to wake them the fuck up and scare them off the phone

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
i want to install a police siren in my car just for those assholes. i dont want to pull them over, i just want to wake them the fuck up and scare them off the phone

You could get in trouble though. About a two years ago some silver F150 was tailgating the shit out of me and revving next to me while passing two schools, a golf course and a nursing home, no way I was going to do anything. He did it until we were getting on the freeway and I floored it and as soon as I heard a siren, i slowed down and they passed me laughing. I sped up, got their license plates, and I got a friend in the local fire dept to track their asses down and they got fined for having it and misusing it. Just be careful with it.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
i wouldnt let them know its me. i would hit it once and watch the lulz

jjay760

forum member
Reaction score
you have to love diving here in s.d. especially during or after a little rain. people turn into the biggest idiots!

Back