Adhesive Remover Wheel

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
They work great for removing stickers and pinstriping. I prefer to use it on an air drill, it turns slow enough so that a complete idiot can use it without worrying about damaging the paint. They just leave a little rubber behind that is very easy to clean up.

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
I used one on my Porter Cable buffer to remove the tape after I pulled the wing off. Then went in with polish on the buffer. Can't even tell.

J.Cagle

forum member
Reaction score
They work best on a die grinder type tool. It will take the pinstripe and the adheisive off. When finished I just wipe the area with wax and grease remover and hit with a buffer if needed. They are great!

Boozshey

Reaction score
Put one on a die grinder and see what happens. Actually make a video of it, I want to watch it when you do it.

Redwolf

Reaction score
I used this. Just don't use a die grinder, they spin to fast. I didn't want to buy the special tool either so I just used my electric drill. Don't leave it on the paint to long cause it will burn it. Also it will leave a rubber residue like an eraser would do, just use an adhesive remover to remove it.

http://www.amazon.com/Astro-Pneumat...ef=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1259614857&sr=1-2-fkmr0

Thanks for the advice. I was planning on buying one to remove the adhesive after I remove the fake gas cap, before installing another.

Put one on a die grinder and see what happens. Actually make a video of it, I want to watch it when you do it.

LOL.........

Boozshey

Reaction score
No problem. The only other thing I would say it to tape up the cracks on the trunk. It's really like an eraser and that rubber shit will get everywhere. But man is it a lot easier than scraping.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back