Adirondack Nationals

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
Does anybody from here go to the Adirondack Nationals in Lake George NY? The show is always held the weekend after Labor Day.

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
Cool. My friends and I camp right across from the bowling alley. We cruise during the day and then sit back drink some beers and watch the festivities at night! If anyone from S197 happens to be around there and wants to stop by and have a :beerdrink: let me know. I will have plenty on ice :beer:

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
Cool. My friends and I camp right across from the bowling alley. We cruise during the day and then sit back drink some beers and watch the festivities at night! If anyone from S197 happens to be around there and wants to stop by and have a :beerdrink: let me know. I will have plenty on ice :beer:

Might hit you up for that. I think I am going to be spending most of my day and evening there this year. Last year I was there before the rain and left as it started... should have stuck around for the fun. Here's to hoping the weather works out! :beerchug2:

I may have the kids or my wife may bring them separate. Thought is was pretty cool to see you today hauling two kids around in the car like I do. LOL

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry I never saw this. Yeah I went. They ruined it :( the police shut everything down. They had a mobile command unit set up at the bowling alley. I won't be camping there next year. I had fun cruising the car around though.

ef028ffd16c8824da2293fdb50d21b91_zpsda377f0a.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back