AMS GTR

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Some of you guys may follow this....some maybe not. Some may not be into it, but any way you slice it this car is fast. I have always followed this shop and what they have accomplished with a street car at that weight with a 6 cylinder is amazing. They recently went 7.70s and whooped ass in Texas. I find the accomplishment, event though price was not spared, amazing. What are you thoughts?

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
They said there was no such thing as Lambo hunting. Goes to show you there is always a bigger badder dog out there

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No hate from me. As said, 7.70s is fast no matter how you slice it.

I remember the "there is no lambo hunting"..... someone didn't get the memo.

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah I mean I always take a "shop" car with a grain of salt. They have almost unlimited resources, but in the years I've spend watching this car and how down to earth Ivan seems I just really dug it. Some of those lambo guys really come off as douchey lol.

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah its gonna take more than that....but hey, this white dude can dream can't he. I actually drove a stock gtr in Vegas and thought it was a dog....this one, yeah not so much lol.

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have always thought the GTR is a badass car but never thought they would have this kind of potential regardless of the amount of money stuck into it.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
where is that roll racing event? that would be fun to watch. somewhere in Tejas?

I went to the first one when it was called "Dallas vs Houston." Tell you what, talk all the shit you want about roll racing, it is a blast to watch.

ksack

forum member
Reaction score
The boys at 1320Video always have good footage from the bigger events like TI and TX2K

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Caddo Mills airport in Dallas. The event took place in april.
Negative, there was just another one.

so is it still called Dallas vs Houston?
TSS started the Houston vs Dallas stuff a while back and Dallas rolled the Houston cars up for the first few events...it's kinda grown from there and only the fastest cars get the invite now.

I know that we brought a 9 second corvette there and were considered a C class car about 4 years ago....wouldn't even get an invite these days haha

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The April event is the last one posted on their website. So if they had another one they should update their site, lol.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back