Another happy customer

stixx2002

forum member
Reaction score
After a number of discussions with the guys at Brenspeed, I decided to install a Roush supercharger on my 07 GT. Drove out the night before and stayed at the Brenspeed Hilton. The following morning, drove out to Brenspeed (all of 5 minutes away), got a tour of the facility and got a ride back to the Hilton. About 7 hours later the Roush was installed and the ride home was a lot more fun compared to the ride there.

Great customer service and attention to detail. If you can make the drive, it's definitely worthwhile.

a-train

Reaction score
Can you tell us a little more about your setup? What blower? Other mods? HP and TQ numbers.

Thanks!

stixx2002

forum member
Reaction score
Can you tell us a little more about your setup? What blower? Other mods? HP and TQ numbers.

Thanks!

Sure - it is a Roush 2300. The only other mod I currently have is a FRPP axle-back exhaust. At this point, I have no idea what the HP/Torque numbers are as we didn't dyno the car. It is a blast to drive though.

a-train

Reaction score
Sure - it is a Roush 2300. The only other mod I currently have is a FRPP axle-back exhaust. At this point, I have no idea what the HP/Torque numbers are as we didn't dyno the car. It is a blast to drive though.

Sweet! Did you get a Brenspeed tune? Or go with the Roush calibration?

Thinking you are around 415ish RWHP to the wheel with about 380 RWTQ.

Bet it is a blast!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back