Another satisfied JDM customer

BLRDVIZN

Reaction score
Last month I purchased a Roush TVS system for my 2010 Mustang from JDM. Jim Jr. put a complete kit down to the custom tune together for me. Well, I was finally able to dyno the car on Monday afternoon. 507hp and 489tq. I can't say enough for JDM! The dyno was performed on a brand new DynoJet set at 4200ft. Thanks again, and I look forward to doing more business with you in the future!

Attachments

• KELLEY JON SAE 2010 MUSTANG.jpg
    KELLEY JON SAE 2010 MUSTANG.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 21
  • KELLEY JON UNCORRECTED 2010 MUSTANG.jpg
    KELLEY JON UNCORRECTED 2010 MUSTANG.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Last month I purchased a Roush TVS system for my 2010 Mustang from JDM. Jim Jr. put a complete kit down to the custom tune together for me. Well, I was finally able to dyno the car on Monday afternoon. What a monster! 507hp and 489tq. I can't say enough for JDM! The dyno was performed on a brand new DynoJet set at 4200ft. Thanks again, and I look forward to doing more business with you in the future!

Hey glad we could help! Ive been thinking about adding the TVS to my 2010 car I just picked up. Its a really nice kit and offers tons of power! Let us know if there is anything else we can help out with:hi:

BLRDVIZN

Reaction score
How much boost? Mods?

I'm having issues with my map sensor, but I'm guessing the boost to between 11 and 12 psi. I'm running the kit with the stock 3" TVS pulley and the stock crank pulley. Jim Jr stated that this setup will normally pull 13 psi. But living at a higher elevation, I'm seeing a bit less. I installed the GT500 fuel pump and I have MagnaFlow axle back mufflers. I have some suspension work that I'm finishing up, but no other motor related mods.

usafimj

Reaction score
I'm starting with a custom 8psi pulley to use with the stock GT crank since I have cams and LT's. Once I know where I'm at powerwise I may up it to 10psi

BLRDVIZN

Reaction score
I think you'll be happy with the 8 psi. I've noticed that the car can be a bit much for the street, but it sure is fun!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back