Any 2005-2009 iPad Mounting Kits?

Saleen304

forum member
Reaction score
so its only 150 then!?!?!?! for that i may buy one!

Yep, I already put one in my "basket" and entered the code, but haven't pulled the trigger. Kind of want someone else to get one and tell everyone if it's worth it :)

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
ill get pics today hopefully, been running around since we had to host thanksgiving last minute. also, theyre supposedly $150 off for black friday

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
G82ges9.jpg

15PfVGW.jpg

7plzIJ8.jpg

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
reload browser.

thanks shaggy

I have a hard time believing the price on that item, but I guess he is cornering the market with a highly desirable piece.

Saleen304

forum member
Reaction score
Wow that looks awesome! Can't wait to see your install pics too.

Saleen304

forum member
Reaction score
Irish, have you had a chance to install it yet? Sorry to keep bugging you about it :)

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
no, i am actually going to have it painted gloss black to match the center console and side trim pieces in my car. im also modding a set of fenders as well so i will have them all painted together. i also bought a new radio that im going to install with it as well as a '13 steering wheel that im going to wire up to work with the radio. its most likely going to be a winter project

Saleen304

forum member
Reaction score
no, i am actually going to have it painted gloss black to match the center console and side trim pieces in my car. im also modding a set of fenders as well so i will have them all painted together. i also bought a new radio that im going to install with it as well as a '13 steering wheel that im going to wire up to work with the radio. its most likely going to be a winter project

Alright winter is coming to an end. You have this project completed? Any pics?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back