anyone around here build there own delete plates?

blackgtrag

forum member
Reaction score
pay the hundred bucks and get a tune for it and reap the rewards. they are a greatupgrade. a great bang for the buck mod

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeap thanks for removing the $89 Ford Racing ones from the market and putting the steeda name. Now it is really worth 100$ more haha:tdown:

LoL. I got my FRPP Delete Plates for $75 shipped to my door! Glad I got mine back in 2006!

Androdz

Banned
Reaction score
Not my fault they got caught!:beerdrink:

I still dont understand how that went thru... You guys bought a part from ford, modified it and patented but then ford can't modify its own part to begin with. Either way thanks for removing the bang for the buck. Now the difference is the box which is printed with gold ink and has gold lining. Theres the extra 100 bucks! haha

Andrew

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
I still dont understand how that went thru... You guys bought a part from ford, modified it and patented but then ford can't modify its own part to begin with. Either way thanks for removing the bang for the buck. Now the difference is the box which is printed with gold ink and has gold lining. Theres the extra 100 bucks! haha

Andrew

I won't get into the legal stuff, but keep in mind we have TWO types of delete plates, the billet ones and the economy ones. The economy ones will run you $149 unless you know someone from Steeda (hint)

I'll even run my hand over them personally to add some value to them.:thumb:

luckyone

Reaction score
Is there any real benefit buying the more expensive billet delete plates...or just get the economy delete plates????

Androdz

Banned
Reaction score
I won't get into the legal stuff, but keep in mind we have TWO types of delete plates, the billet ones and the economy ones. The economy ones will run you $149 unless you know someone from Steeda (hint)

I'll even run my hand over them personally to add some value to them.:thumb:

only if you promise me you will seat on your hand for an hour after running 5 miles :leghump:

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
A wee bit larger opening and..........drilled and tapped for nitrous nozzles!!!!

That's right! They'd be perfect for someone looking to do a 2 stage setup, or even a pretty trick single stage.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back