Atl local tuning

Hawkins04

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm new to the mustang world just picked up a 10' GT 5 speed in the middle of June super happy with the car so far. I bought it with a few mods and don't know what all is done. I would like to get it tuned or figure out if it is already. I have heard a bunch of good things about the Lund tunes. My question is I know there are a few shops in the area that do tunes like injected engineering, forget the name of the place in braselton and some others what is everyone's opinion on the local shops or do a custom tune from someone not local?

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
Kurgan Motorsports was in Braselton, but moved to a new shop. Not sure of the new location. They are the only local shop I have any experience with and they did a pretty good job on an e-mail SCT chip for my old '95 5.0. Haven't taken the Shelby to them yet as I'm just running the canned Steeda tune for now.

Hawkins04

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the info I might call a few locals and just talk with them about getting a base line before I get the tune done. That and I would like to know what have been done that I don't need to worry about. From what I have seen to be aftermarket on the car is about $4k worth of just parts minus the aftermarket clutch, possible injectors, and the intake manifold has been off so some reason unsure why.

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score

Hawkins04

Reaction score
I am going to injected engineering tomorrow to check them out and see if the can tell me more about what's done to the car. I'll have to check out rpm motorsports sometime. My friend swears by a tune from Lund racing.

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
Google Kurgan Racing and you'll find plenty to read. Guy spends about half his time flying around the country to organized tuning events at reserved dyno's just to get his service on site.

Bob_Kurgan

forum member
Reaction score
hope im not stepping on toes... you can visit out FB page or stop in.. our new address is listed on our site and FB page..

if you stop in, dont come in between oct 22-25th as ill be in chicago tuning or nov 1-8th as ill be in sacremento and los angeles tuning

Hawkins04

Reaction score
sounds good I'll check out the site and see when my schedule is free and try and stop in for a visit.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back