August 12 American Muscle Show Cruise for those South of Philly

JCON

forum member
Reaction score
To those S197 members who live south of Philly, I am organizing a meeting place at the Springfield Mall (9 minutes from the Show). I understand that there is a meeting at King of Prussia but I don't want to add 30-45 minutes to the trip having to go past the AM show and then come back to it. Please see the following itinerary we hope to follow:

6:55 a.m. - Meet at Wawa (across from Lowes), 2800 North Dupont Highway, Dover, DE 19901;

7:05 a.m. - Depart for Verizon Wireless (intersection of 273 & 13), 100 North Dupont Highway, New Castle, DE 19720;

7:50 a.m. - Arrive at New Castle location;

8:00 a.m. - Depart for Springfield Mall, 1250 Baltimore Pike, Springfield, PA 19064;

8:30 a.m. - Arrive at Springfield Mall;

8:50 a.m. - Depart for AM Show at 901 Media Line Road, Media, PA (Delaware County Community College);

9:00 a.m. – Arrive at AM Show.

***Please try to arrive at the time the group will be getting there so we can move faster if necessary. Also, please print these directions so we all have a copy. Message me for my cell number or add the Facebook group “Mid-Atlantic Mustangs” and stay tuned.

We already have a number of cars we are picking up along the way, please post on here so I can get a running list of who to expect so no one gets left behind. Should you have any questions or concerns please post.

Thanks!

-Jonathan

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back