Awesome Hellion Dyno numbers

flyfaster1

Reaction score
Last time you said that I replied by saying "I have one, it's a Mustang".

Obviously that has changed, so I will say that my new pastime will consist of making sure people don't get totally screwed, as I did.

Oh, and helping you with your car as you have the technical ability of my wife :)

Next time build the motor first, before boost, has just been my rule of thumb bro... i know i know hindsight. now hurry up and buy one of the sweet ass termis from this shop in D.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Next time build the motor first, before boost, has just been my rule of thumb bro... i know i know hindsight. now hurry up and buy one of the sweet ass termis from this shop in D.

Having a built motor or not has nothing to do with the issues he's had. A shit tune will still melt down a built motor. Ask ME how I know...

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Looks like Hellion sent another scout out to do their bidding.

Told ya :)

Melissa Leslie isn't named "Leslie" anymore, that was her maiden name. Her married name is Urist
https://www.facebook.com/people/Melissa-Urist/13703921

Urist...ring a bell? Sounds like Jon Urist, owner of Hellion.
Planting stuff like this is common practice. It's funny to see them actually get caught doing it though.

A built engine will not solve back pressure or inlet temperature issues. It will actually do the opposite.

gtmiller1001

forum member
Reaction score

A built engine will not solve back pressure or inlet temperature issues. It will actually do the opposite.

Ryan knows, he just wants me to be able to turn up the boost so I can be as fast as him some day. :thumb2:

And yeah, next car will have built motor as its first mod so all I have to do is press a button to jump a few hundred HP or so :)

Twinscrewgt

Bad Smurf
Reaction score
So my gt with shitier heads and intake made 106 more hp on 11 psi then this kit did with boss heads and intake on 9 psi. I'm failing to see the "awesomeness" in the numbers.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
He was on at 3:08 today so maybe this will all make it back and they will revise the kit and make it a proper/efficient Turbo kit. Lmao

flyfaster1

Reaction score
Having a built motor or not has nothing to do with the issues he's had. A shit tune will still melt down a built motor. Ask ME how I know...

COBRA and CPR, I know I know.. I wasnt really talking to greg about that issue.. I told him to go to a local, or semi local tuner that he could trust. Im not trying to be someone that says I told you so or any of that shit. It sucks that this mess happens frequently, shit tunes/tuners that is. I just mentioned building a motor b/c in his situation he wouldve probably had the builder/semi local shop(s) he and I had talked about tune the damn thing right too (instead of a shop dicking around for 3 months+ with shit tunes).

I will say I told you so about the termi though Greg. To each their own of course. I love the new 5.0s and all mustangs, as youve known since our college days, but the termis have a special place in my blue oval heart. :beerchug2:

He was on at 3:08 today so maybe this will all make it back and they will revise the kit and make it a proper/efficient Turbo kit. Lmao

:roflmao:

Im curious as to how much "r&d" went into this kit too, actual and reported numbers. Id guess somewhere around 5 hours every other saturday for a few weeks, probably piss drunk too.

Last edited by a moderator:

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
He was exposed as being affiliated with Hellion. He's tucked tail and run far from here by now. What a Pussy.

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
Ah, poor wording on my part. Car drove fine when I dropped off at the stealership for the trade in (was stock at that point of course). I was generalizing that those conditions will eventually lead to.

Oh, and the internet is a wonderful tool. Lookie at this little family tree:

Sondra Leslie is part of DeMarco Racing:
http://www.demarcoracing.com/Team_DeMarco_Racing.php

Sondra Leslie has a sister, Melissa Leslie. Ref MM&FF article:
http://www.musclemustangfastfords.c...ra_annual_spring_break_shootout/photo_27.html

Melissa Leslie isn't named "Leslie" anymore, that was her maiden name. Her married name is Urist

Now, just to be clear, I'm not dragging these (actually, very beautiful) women into this so no comments on them please, just drawing a little line here.

Point is, there has yet to be an unaffiliated person that has a Hellion kit on their car and is happy with it (at least a Coyote). There are, however, quite a few people with that kit that are unhappy. One is typing this post :)
God Damn I love the internet.
Good hunting on that one.

hollywood54

forum member
Reaction score
Oh no. Did Corey make a new user name lol

unicorn.jpg

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So what ever happened to this guy?? I bet he is down at bradenton with the other hellion display pieces. Btw what did your hellion car run????

Tungsten Stang

Reaction score
Ah, poor wording on my part. Car drove fine when I dropped off at the stealership for the trade in (was stock at that point of course). I was generalizing that those conditions will eventually lead to.

Oh, and the internet is a wonderful tool. Lookie at this little family tree:

Sondra Leslie is part of DeMarco Racing:
http://www.demarcoracing.com/Team_DeMarco_Racing.php

Sondra Leslie has a sister, Melissa Leslie. Ref MM&FF article:
http://www.musclemustangfastfords.c...ra_annual_spring_break_shootout/photo_27.html

Now, just to be clear, I'm not dragging these (actually, very beautiful) women into this so no comments on them please, just drawing a little line here.

Point is, there has yet to be an unaffiliated person that has a Hellion kit on their car and is happy with it (at least a Coyote). There are, however, quite a few people with that kit that are unhappy. One is typing this post :)

I am newer to this forum but, am I the only one who noticed the Blow By Racing decals?
Have they not been pimping this shit with out any answers or useful customer service on this kit as well?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back