Bad Sellers

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Joe - too late to cancel the order I take it?

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
When I spoke to Nick today, he kept saying he wanted to make it right. I asked him how he was going to do that. He said he couldn't give me any money back. And he couldn't get it to me when he originally promised it, so there was nothing he could do to make it right.

What a fucking joke. Fuck JDM!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
When I spoke to Nick today, he kept saying he wanted to make it right. I asked him how he was going to do that. He said he couldn't give me any money back. And he couldn't get it to me when he originally promised it, so there was nothing he could do to make it right.

damn shame.....

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score

You used a credit card right? If so let them know what's going on just in case you need to dispute the charge. They have a time limit for disputes. I'm sure you already know this but I mention it anyway.

ILW84U

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You're noticing other guys getting lied to and ignored?
I guess things haven't changed in the last 5 years. Ordered a short block from them because they said they could ship in 5 weeks. After many lies & excuses I got my short block 5 months from order.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^^ if it's JDM you are referring to they did the same thing to me with hot rod cams a while ago, horrible service.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Haha, I live about 20 min from JDM. They do good work once the work gets done. Try getting booked to have something done in their shop. Fortunately Swarr isn't all that far away and they do great work too.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
As I type right now there is a header ad for JDM on my screen...

Not good for business. Unfortunately these are the kind of things that happen when a company is well known and busy and does not try to keep up PR and customer service. More and more people working there and if not we'll educated on there job and the expectations of there position, you end up with customers getting lied to.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
I've bought from JDM and had excellent service. I'd buy from them again. 2 weeks delay for a "large order" is not unreasonble. Talk about whining....sheesh.

Ssiptang

forum member
Reaction score
Not a bad seller post but I have a question regarding this user.
He paid via paypal for my item. I shipped it out today. Out of curiosity, I googled his name, email, address. Google search says he is in Zimbabwe. At this point, I know I'm fucked. His shipping address is some kinda US parcel pick up place. I called paypal and asked them if this guy could pull his payment somehow now that I shipped it out. Paypal said no way, the money is yours. So whats gonna happen next?

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He claims the package never arrived or not as advertised and poof, PayPal takes the money back.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
He claims the package never arrived or not as advertised and poof, PayPal takes the money back.

Receipt showing shipment, with the tracking number on it, should be all he needs to keep his money

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back