Baltimore area Dyno tune

Ready2Rockyou

Reaction score
At my wits end. Who can convert my car from a draw through to a blow thru and dyno tune my car that is Paxtron supercharged/intercooled. A very reputable shop in New Jersey, who i bought not 1 but 2 long blocks from, put me off the entire year of 2014 and this year so far another reputable tuner in Maryland has put me off for four months.. In both cases it has been "we can get you in within two weeks" and months go by. I have money. I have a car. I can at the minimum start the conversion. I just need someone to tune my car on the dyno. I have 60 pound injectors to put in however I am hearing the recent Cobra injectors would be better. I have a S197 with a JDM long block. Paxton supercharged and intercooled. Currently running 39 pound injectors with a Brenspeed email tune.

Help Help Help HELP HELP HELP.

Lenny

NickD87

forum member
Reaction score
Lito does email tuning and you provide datalogs to him, I'm currently tuning with him and its been a great experience.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
JPC Racing Is in Millersville and is more than qualified to help you out and get the sucker running right.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
If not JPC Racing you can try Rev Auto in Rose dale. I hear some good things about that shop but JPC is my go to source.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Reaction score
Lund Racing does remote tunes for me and many of my friends on the dyno at Keith's Pit Stop in Gettysburg. Keith is a super guy and it is just like Lund is there in person. The price is right and re-tune policy is GREAT! He just did mine on unleaded:
attachment.php

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back