Bama Tune Question

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
I've been reading a lot of positive reviews on the new Bama tunes and it's swaying me back to AM for a tuner/tune.

The one thing I am curious about, but I'm not seeing any feed back on, is if you guys over a "ghost cam" tune with your packages?

Is this something you guys offer or will be offering at some point. I thought you did have this option in the past...I'm just not seeing any feed back on it currently.

I appreciate any info.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
From what I understand, and I reserve the right to be completely wrong, "tricking" the engine when it comes to VCT, is potentially harmful in the long run and I think that's why it's kind of just faded out among us owners.

Just what I heard/believe. Trust me, I want the lope too and it's one of the main reasons I miss my 3V.

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
If thats the case, then yeah, I want nothing to do with it. This car is going to be a long term "play car" once I get a DD. The car just turned 70K on the clock, but I plan on having it indefinitely...

I appreciate the feed back.
:cheersman:

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
If thats the case, then yeah, I want nothing to do with it. This car is going to be a long term "play car" once I get a DD. The car just turned 70K on the clock, but I plan on having it indefinitely...

I appreciate the feed back.
:cheersman:
No worries! Just my .02 on things that I've seen and feedback from other folks.

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I've been reading a lot of positive reviews on the new Bama tunes and it's swaying me back to AM for a tuner/tune.

The one thing I am curious about, but I'm not seeing any feed back on, is if you guys over a "ghost cam" tune with your packages?

Is this something you guys offer or will be offering at some point. I thought you did have this option in the past...I'm just not seeing any feed back on it currently.

I appreciate any info.

OP - They've really gotten their act together of the course of the last 12 months with their new tuner.

I've been a guinea pig for their 3V, 4V, and 3.7L tunes and they're leaps and bounds better from a drivabiity perspective.

As per the Ghost Cam tune Kato is right on the money below and their Ghost Cam tune has been off the books for well over a year now and from what I've heard last it may be coming back out towards the end of the year.

Let me know if you have any other questions and I'm here to help.

Alex

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back