BBR 3" Off Road X-pipe 2011-2012 5.0L 4V Mustang GT

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Sorry, didn't mean to open pandora's box here lol :D

Bmr4life

2005 GT
Reaction score
So who has installed this pipe on car that already had CAI and tune and dynoed inbetween?

Would CAI, X, and tune get you to to 420rwhp? 415?

Bmr4life

2005 GT
Reaction score
Mine dyno'ed at 418hp/399tq w/ Steeda CAI and BBR OR/X. That was also an automatic car.

That's what I was hoping. I'll have to meet up with you on Saturday at the varsity. Your car has the mods I've been thinking about. What dyno do you go to?

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
Last time I had my car on the dyno it made 408/406 with just the off road X pipe still using the factory CAI. I think this was a pretty generous dyno though. The first time I had the car on a different dyno with the same mods it made 385/380.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I'd like to here this paired with a GT500 axleback. Anyone have a vid?

It's a safe bet more people like it than not. It's definitely not one of the louder setups though.

Bodam

forum member
Reaction score
I'd like to here this paired with a GT500 axleback. Anyone have a vid?
I have the o/r H and the gt500 muffs. And it's NOT quiet, lol.

Of course it's not as loud as other mufflers, but it's in no way quiet. It's got a deep roar under load, but stays pretty quiet at upper RPM's when cruising. And that's exactly what I wanted. Loud when on it, and quiet when I am not.

I haven't made a video, because the sound always seems distorted and doesn't even sound like they do live.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I have the o/r H and the gt500 muffs. And it's NOT quiet, lol.

Of course it's not as loud as other mufflers, but it's in no way quiet. It's got a deep roar under load, but stays pretty quiet at upper RPM's when cruising. And that's exactly what I wanted. Loud when on it, and quiet when I am not.

I haven't made a video, because the sound always seems distorted and doesn't even sound like they do live.

Then put a piece of clear Scotch tape over the mic. This will prevent the sound from getting garbled and you will still have pretty good sound quality.

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
Im hearing that the OR H will make the exact same power as the OR X. Any truth to that?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back