Best price on frpp/borla stingers?

96blowncobra

forum member
Reaction score
I've searched and searched but cant find anything recent. I'm looking for which company has the best price on a set of NEW frpp/borla stingers also interested in SLP Powerflo's. Any and all help would be nice, cheapest i've found so far is American Muscle which is 489.99 w/free shipping for the stingers and 459.99 for the Powerflo's. They need to be purchased new because my body shop has to purchase them before my car is "done".

sorry if its the wrong section feel free to move it if need be.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
$459.99 is probably the best price your gonna get the sell for somewhere around the $500 new, but you might be able to pick up a used set for around $250-$300.

96blowncobra

forum member
Reaction score
cant do used..... i wish i could and i'd be buying those corsa's for sale but the car has to be documented through the body shop and inspected by the insurance company before it leaves. idk a bunch of BS if you ask me lol

Mach1Run

forum member
Reaction score
If you a member in good standing on some mustang boards you can get another 6% of americanmuscle.com. Dunno if the have a deal worked out with this one.

96blowncobra

forum member
Reaction score
so pretty much nothing better than those prices eh?? bullitt how'd you like the dynomax system? i dont feel like waking my neighbors up when i leave at 4am though.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
so pretty much nothing better than those prices eh?? bullitt how'd you like the dynomax system? i dont feel like waking my neighbors up when i leave at 4am though.

I liked it alot....it will certainly wake your neighbors up. Its loud!!! Very deep and aggressive, it gets the job done.

Thats why I went back to the Corsas....its a little much for everyday use, and the 3" was more benefical to a car pushing more power like Matts Turbo Bullitt.

usafimj

Reaction score
I got mine from buyfordracing.com for $399 plus shipping. But that was 2yrs ago

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back