Black leather seat covers & foam set, frt & rear, off show car

dream07

forum member
Reaction score
I lost my job and I am selling all the parts that I have been "saving" for a rainy day. These were so nice when I removed at 20k miles for the GT leather that I was keeping them for a future car that hasn't happened. In nearly new condition, smoke-free, with barely any driver's seat side bolster wear (shown in pic).

They are NOT for seat side air bags and they are not correct for convertibles. They fit all 2005-2009 Mustang seat frames v6 or GT no matter if you had leather or cloth. They do have built-in seat warmers, but if you don't have that feature already, you can just leave the plugs dangling.

They are the black leather covers from my 2007 v6 Pony edition with under 20,000 miles when removed. I never smoked and nobody has ever smoked on these seats, so they are super-clean and smoke-free. They are not preforated leather, it is solid panels.

The front seat covers are still attached to the foam (pull your old off, slip these on, it takes 1/2 hour per seat tops- video at motorz.tv). That means YOU can do this yourself without having a pro do it and no hog clips. I did my swap to GT leather in the dining room! BTW, the GT leather takeoffs are $650 on ebay.

Priced to raise fast cash, asking $250/firm for the set. (SALE PENDING)

Shipping is no problem. Pickup in eastern PA is ok (about 45 miles west of Philly).

Because the front seat foams are on, the box will be pretty big. If these are shipped, expect about $50 and possibly more to West coast.

Last edited:

05gtowner

forum member
Reaction score
I will take them. Just confirming that these come with both the complete front and rear seat upholstery correct? PM inbound.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back