BMR Launches New Product - 2005-2011 Mustang Xtreme Anti-roll Bar (XSB005)

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
BMR Launches New Product - 2005-2012 Mustang Xtreme Anti-roll Bar (XSB005)

BMR Suspension
Xtreme Anti-roll Bar for S197 Mustang

Reduce torque steer and improve launch traction in your 2005-2012 Mustang with an Xtreme Anti-roll Bar from BMR Suspension. This large diameter tubular rear sway bar features 2 adjustment locations that range from 854% to 1055% stiffer than the OE bar. This kit includes a lightweight, bolt-in mounting brace, high-durometer polyurethane mounting bushings, and double-adjustable spherical bearing end links. A BMR Xtreme Anti-roll bar (XSB005) will decrease body roll and dramatically increase the launch stability in your new Mustang. Available in red and black hammertone powdercoat finishes. Installation time of 2-3 hours.

To preview all of BMR’s high-performance suspension parts, please visit www.bmrsuspension.com, email [email protected], or contact them at BMR Suspension, 12581 US Highway 301 North, Thonotosassa, FL 33592, 813-986-9302, Fax: 813-986-8055.

XSB005_large.jpg

Last edited:

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
I know of two street driven cars that have this here locally and they do fine if not better when we go on our back road cruises.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Huh...I was told that these did not do well for street driven cars, this was more for a drag only setup.

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
No two of my buddies in my local club have this on their cars Paul (oneyedwilly) and Bruce (Boozshey) Pm them and they will give you their opinions.

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I drive mine on the street along with several others, some people unhook one rod end but most don't. I really haven't read any complaints from anyone about how the car handles but most people that do this mod is into drag racing and not really worried about how it corners at higher speeds. This is why I asked you if you had any plans for this mod Greg, I was trying to save you a little money for the relocation brackets.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Appreciate that.....it states on BMR's site it's recommemded for drag race applications..I am not into the corner carving since I have the FSB removed, as long as it can take normal corners at normal speeds I would be interested in it.

This has to weigh more than just the RSB and endlinks, guess you guys that have them aren't concerned about the additional weight? The better traction/launch outweighs the extra weight of it?

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
These are not ideal for street driven cars, are they?

I would not call them ideal, however 90% of my customers end up using them on the street, some daily drivers.....and are very happy with the way their cars respond. The main reason we state that they are for drag racing only, is because they can create some substantial/severe/unwanted oversteer conditions on the street, especially with no front sway bar.

If you do not take corners fast, or faster then they were designed to be taken....you will generally be fine.

Any pictures of it installed?

I do not currently have a picture of this new design mounted yet. Well, I do...but the design dept. has not released them yet, as they are using them for the new instructions.

Keep an eye out for an article in MMFF. They just put one on their car.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back