BMR Suspension New Product Release-Adjustable Sway Bar End Links for S197 (ELK010)

BMR Suspension

Official Vendor
Reaction score
S197 Mustang Adjustable Sway Bar End Link Kit

ELK010

Reduce deflection and improve handling with adjustable sway bar end links for S197 Mustangs from BMR Suspension. Manufactured from 7/8-inch, 0.065-inch wall DOM steel tubing and 4130 chrome-moly tube adapters, the end links include greasable, ball joint-style tie rods that allow more articulation than a rod end. The BMR Adjustable End Links (ELK010) are designed to resist deflection, giving you the full potential of the sway bar. BMR designed the ELK010 for street performance, autocross, and road race applications. The adjustable links give you the ability to correct sway bar geometry and working angles on lowered S197s and cars with adjustable sway bars. The adjustability also allows you to add preload and fine-tune the suspension for specific track conditions. Available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 1 hour. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!

To preview all of BMR’s high-performance suspension parts, please visit www.bmrsuspension.com, email [email protected], or contact them at BMR Suspension, 928 Sligh Ave, Seffner, FL 33584, 813-986-9302, Fax: 813-986-8055.

ELK010_large.jpg

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
^ Damn, you got me! lol

I wanted to have another offering with "less".....but boss man didn't want to offer a rod end, or a sealed ball joint.

These Pro Forged ball joints are pricey.

claudermilk

Reaction score
Those are spendy, but look bullet proof. Looking at it, the ball joints are where the money's at. Sealed, greasable, and look robust. These definitely look stronger than about anything else on the market.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Those are spendy, but look bullet proof. Looking at it, the ball joints are where the money's at. Sealed, greasable, and look robust. These definitely look stronger than about anything else on the market.

Thanks.

I agree. Over the past few years, we have had a tough time deciding on exactly how to make select components.

I have been designing, and assisting with the design on many of our newer components - and I am happy about the quality of our latest product releases.....but unfortunately, I know the price point will not allow these items to become the most popular, like some of our other offerings.

Atleast I can say they are the best available.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back