BMR's Christmas Sale! 15% OFF and FREE SHIPPING on BMR Suspension Components!

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
BMR Suspension would like to say THANK YOU to all of our customers on this family-oriented holiday by having a 15% OFF Holiday Sale on most BMR products until January 2rd at midnight. Viking shock and strut kits will also receive 10% off!
Free Shipping for domestic orders (lower 48 states only). Same day shipping on most orders. Parts are in stock and ready to ship! Sale applies to both red items and black hammertone items! Oversize charge ($10) applies to K-members.

*Product can be ordered at the sale price from any of our authorized distributors and dealers.

Product can also be ordered directly from BMR by clicking here and using code CS2017 at checkout :
http://bmrsuspension.com/?page=products
http://bmrsuspension.com/?page=products

Unfortunately, the following items only get 5% OFF on this sale : GTO drivetrain products, 1st and 2nd gen F-body torque arm suspensions, manual steering conversion kits, and 3rd gen coil-over conversion kits.

No discounts on packages….just order each part individually to receive your discount (up to 10% off package price).

Merry Christmas to you and your family from everyone at BMR!2017 XMas Banner.jpg

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
SP070 and SP072 ..... I have GT500 strut mounts and 05-10 Koni yellows. I'm assuming either set will fit my car.
Currently on Steeda Sport and the front's sitting a bit too low for my liking, especially with the Whipple's weight on the front.

Which would you recommend, and how much harsher is the SP072 over the SP070?

Thanks!

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
No replies for two days from you fuckers but I placed my order yesterday with you anyway, haha

Can't wait to install my new Beefy Metal Racing stuff!

Merry Christmas!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back