Braking problem?

suleman09

Sully's Stang10
Reaction score
I've got a 2010 and whenever i am breaking going uphill like in traffic uphill or at a light that is moving uphill, or when i am breaking going downhill as well my car makes kind of a rumbling sound. it sounds like it's coming from the front of the car. i checked the pads and rotors and they are fine. pads have about half the size left on them and rotors look almost new and no grooves and def not warped.

It started about 2 or so months ago. I noticed it after i went over some speed bumps and it hit my exhaust about 2 months ago, i checked the exhaust and saw just a little scratch but like a surface scratch. even took it to a shop to get the whole exhaust checked and it checked out perfect (with exception of that scratch). i can't seem to figure it out, happening to anyone else?
-thanks

suleman09

Sully's Stang10
Reaction score
Not trying to sound like an ass, but it may just be the brakes working against gravity.

no def can't be, it doesn't happen everytime im uphill or downhill. it happens at times and it doesn't happen on every hill im on...and it only just started happening about 2 months ago.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back