Reaction score
Joe,

Totally "Awesome" ...............

IMG_0133_zps674b6cfe.jpg

Terry

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Looking at picking up a Shelby carbon fiber front spliter and rocker panels next. Also thinking about have the dual stripes taking off for the ralley stripes like the super snake.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looking at picking up a Shelby carbon fiber front spliter and rocker panels next. Also thinking about have the dual stripes taking off for the ralley stripes like the super snake.

This is going to be interesting for sure as time passes. :rockit:

T.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
New Shelby carbon fiber splitter and rockers install on the GT500 today. When get some pictures of it shortly to share once the weather clears up here today or tomorrow.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah.. bunch a parts on order. Sct x4, ARH headers 1 7/8 headers, off-road mid pipe, 2.4 pulley, JLT Super Big Air intake, 90mm idler and bracket, I have also sold the FRPP mono blade throttle body and picked up a L&M dual 72mm TB. Still might sell it and go with PBH ported elbow and Kenne Bell 168mm TB.

Seen some 700+rwhp from this setup. Maybe a 10% overdrive, some injectors and KB comp boost pump with E85.. Might be next.. seen some close go 800rwhp with this setup. In the realm of stock motor failure and clutch replacment at that point, so might be a bit until funds on set aside for a motor build at that point to beef up the rods, pistons and fasteners.

Should have some new found performance in the gt500 here shortly.

Last edited:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
image.php

Joe,

I knew from your other Mustang on going project this new 2014 GT-500 was soon going to be [Enhanced] :nixon:

It will be interesting to follow along here and see what you do.

Terry

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Congrats Joe! I knew it wouldn't take long.
Maybe we will meet up one day so, I can ride in the beast. I'm close to Birmingham

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats Joe! I knew it wouldn't take long.
Maybe we will meet up one day so, I can ride in the beast. I'm close to Birmingham

Will do, hopefully I can make it too some car shows this summer. I also plan to make a trip to Henson Performance in the Birmingham area to make some runs on the dyno and have him take a look at the tune.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Will do, hopefully I can make it too some car shows this summer. I also plan to make a trip to Henson Performance in the Birmingham area to make some runs on the dyno and have him take a look at the tune.

Sweet! Let me know when you head to Henson's.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
HELL YEA!! Welcome back Joe!!

I can't wait to see what you come up with for this bad boy, 1200HP DD??? You have to top the GO in some way...

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back