Brenspeed Black Friday Sale is ON! 1/2 Off Installs!!

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Check out www.brenspeed.com today at noon until Sunday at midnight. Superchargers, engines, cams, and almost everything is on sale. LIMITED QTY AVAILABLE FOR MANY ITEMS.

HALF PRICE INSTALL!!!!! Almost every item purchased during our Black Friday sale qualifies for HALF PRICE INSTALL! (excluding engines and tuning). This is an excellent time to save money on your install.

CHECK OUT WWW.BRENSPEED.COM FOR MORE INFO

What to look for?
Check out FRPP 4.10 gears
Check out Exedy clutch and flyweels
SUPERCHARGERS
Camshafts
3V Pypes Headers and Midpipe (FREE GIFT CARDS)
B302 ROTATING ASSEMBLIES

Surf www.brenspeed.com for limited qty sales all over the website. Remember half price installs on most items purchased during our BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

v8venomgt

forum member
Reaction score
more information please about the half price install? i would like to purchase a set of 3.73s, and a spec 26 spline clutch disc. thanks!

bullitt0175

bullitthead
Reaction score
I checked out the site and noticed your b302 kits are still the same price as well as the b326. Are these going on sale tomorrow or Monday?

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
I checked out the site and noticed your b302 kits are still the same price as well as the b326. Are these going on sale tomorrow or Monday?

B302 assemblies dropped $129 wed at noon, B326 dropped $200. I think there are still a couple left as of right now.

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
more information please about the half price install? i would like to purchase a set of 3.73s, and a spec 26 spline clutch disc. thanks!

Both qualify, please call for a quote 574.594.9559, depending on whats on the car the quote can be different.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back