BRENSPEED BLACK FRIDAY WEEK, see inside for limited qty specials this weeK

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
We started our Black Friday week sale and we have worked out some great deals with suppliers for a limited qty black Friday special. We have discounts on tons of items I have listed below just a few. Check out www.brenspeed.com all week for our limited qty specials to pop up all day, but when the qty's are gone the prices will be adjusted back to normal. I listed a few that I thought are interesting, but surf our website to find tons more.

$399 05-14 Mustang assembled suspension packages. Yes that's correct $399 for GT500 KR shocks, struts, springs, and GT500 heavy duty strut mounts all assembled ready to install.
BRENSPEED ASSEMBLED SUSPENSION PACKAGE

Comp 3V cams starting from $629! Rockers $699!
BRENSPEED CAMSHAFTS

FRPP 3V INTAKES AND THROTTLE BODY $1145, or buy them as individual on sale also!
FRPP 3V MANIFOLD AND FRPP THROTTLE BODY

UP TO 15% OFF BMR!
35% OFF RACE STAR WHEELS!
10% OFF JLT!
HUGE SALES ON SUPERCHARGERS!
TCI RATCHET SHIFTERS AND CONVERTERS UP TO 20% OFF!

I have only listed a few above so check out www.brenspeed.com all week for Black Friday specials. By Wed Nov 27th at 5pm all of the items that are on special will be listed, and as they sell out the discounted price will be removed. Some have been listed already.

Looking for a special that you did not see? Don't be left out you can call us at 574.594.9559 to see if the item on your wish list is will be on Black Friday special.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back