Brenspeed experience

GoFaster06

forum member
Reaction score
Just traveled to & from Brenspeed, 9hrs. each way(1,200 miles total) on Monday, April 22nd. Had a new Performance Automatic 5R555 Super Streeter trannny, Shaftmasters D/S, Circle D converter & a few other minor things installed. Every employee I met was courteous & knowledgeable, answering any questions I had as well. Brent, the owner, was thorough in every aspect of my experience including prompt responses to questions, phone calls & e-mails. Everything was done in the time specified, no surprises or delays. I was extremely impressed with the precision at which everything was handled. The guesthouse went beyond my expectations (garage, cable tv, internet, stocked fridge). 5 star, top notch customer service all the way around. Great business model, hope they expand to the east coast in the near future. We are very fortunate to have Brenspeed in the Mustang community, they deliver superior service! Good luck with the new location in Texas. Thanks again for the great experience, I'm a customer for life. Jay M. (2 tone, black & yellow vinyl 06' GT)

stang67

forum member
Reaction score
I wish I had that experience when I tried to buy a shortblock from them

iwisefox

Reaction score
When I went to Brenspeed I was having the boost on my supercharger increased along with the GT500 fuel system, and colder spark plugs.
During the test drive Brent noticed my supercharger wasn't getting boost. He asked me if I felt the car was slow. I of course said yes because that was the point in increasing the boost as I thought I had just gotten used to the power. The bypass valve was stuck open, so they just closed it and tested it and it seemed to work fine.
Brent called me the next day and asked me if I had anymore trouble with it. I did have some trouble with it to which I just closed it again (car turned off), and continued doing every time I had the issue.
Apparently he wasn't having it because he was back and forth with Edelbrock to get the situation fixed. He contacted me a few times telling me that he was working on getting a solution, which I never even expected from him.
He took care of me! Edelbrock themselves contacted me via email and told me to give them a call about the issue. I told them what was going on and free of charge they sent out a new bypass actuator assembly!
My experience with Brenspeed was excellent. Not only did I have great service when I went there, Brent went out of his way to get an issue with my supercharger taken care of completely and free of charge from Edelbrock!
THANK YOU BRENSPEED!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back