Brenspeed White Christmas sale starts in 5 hours! Remember Black Friday? Just as good

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
At 5pm eastern you will find our White Christmas sale on www.brenspeed.com! If you liked our Black Friday sale you will love this as well. The sale runs from 5pm today until Monday morning at 8am. We are closed Saturday and Sunday but you can purchase online 24-7. Today we are open until 6pm eastern, and Friday we open at 8am Eastern but will close a little early for Christmas Eve at around 3pm eastern.

Now will be the time to save big on superchargers, wheels, engines, cams, and the big $$$ items. Some of the items are limited quantity so get your order in as soon as possible.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM BRENSPEED!!!

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Yes, the site has been updated and pretty much everything is on sale! The retail price is our normal pricing, and the sale price is our holiday sale pricing.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
You even have the JLT Oil Separator on sale! Nice! Too bad I've already got mine. LOL! Damned nice prices though. Just wish I had some more money to spend.

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Will you price match on Kooks Headers??

Yes, we will price match Kooks headers, but I can almost guarantee you our sale pricing (on the O/R version) is the lowest you can find right now. Check your PMs!

jmn444

Reaction score
I picked up an adj panhard bar... I still hate paying sales tax, but I'll make it up by eating more chili at the next dyno day :)

Melvin's Fly

forum member
Reaction score
Yes, we will price match Kooks headers, but I can almost guarantee you our sale pricing (on the O/R version) is the lowest you can find right now. Check your PMs!

I'm missing something. I can't find a Kooks O/R H on your website (for 2005-2010). Good sale!

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
this item is not on our website, but we can get them. Please give us a call at 574.594.9559 for pricing and ordering.

jay

Reaction score
I took full advantage of your sales on the saleen supercharger (475) kit and your awesome december install deals. Thanks guys. Now i cant wait for the track to open to see what i can do with the new found power

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds good! Glad you got in on the specials, and good luck at the track!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back