Broke my cherry

johnnyhumble

Reaction score
Finally ordered something from AM after lurking for a year or two and it wasn't even for my Mustang. I ordered fender flares and step bars for my wife's KR F-150. Great customer service thus far and I hope she appreciates it on Christmas morning.

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Finally ordered something from AM after lurking for a year or two and it wasn't even for my Mustang. I ordered fender flares and step bars for my wife's KR F-150. Great customer service thus far and I hope she appreciates it on Christmas morning.

Hey Johnny - Thanks so much for your support and business this season. I'm very happy to hear that you we're pleased with our customer service.

Don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything I can help out with moving forward with either vehicle!

Alex

johnnyhumble

Reaction score
Sadly, I just received e-mail notification that one of the parts I had ordered was in backorder status. This was not the case when I ordered it, so needless to say, I am not happy about it since I ordered in anticipation of Christmas.

I requested changing my order to the following, as the same brand but OE style was out of stock.:
Raptor Series 4 in. Cab Length Oval Tube Side Steps - Black (09-14 All)

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sadly, I just received e-mail notification that one of the parts I had ordered was in backorder status. This was not the case when I ordered it, so needless to say, I am not happy about it since I ordered in anticipation of Christmas.

I requested changing my order to the following, as the same brand but OE style was out of stock.:
Raptor Series 4 in. Cab Length Oval Tube Side Steps - Black (09-14 All)

Hey johnnyhumble

Shoot me your order number and I'm happy to get you some help on this immediately!

I'm sorry about the inconvenience but our inventory is live and it fluctuates at the drop of the hat.

Alex

johnnyhumble

Reaction score
Dear Johnny,

Order #6674651

The following item is still out of stock:
Raptor Series 4 in. Cab Length OE Style Oval Tube Side Steps

We are expecting our new shipment to arrive around 1/16/15

We apologize for any inconvenience. At this time we can offer you one of the three options listed below:

1. We can switch your backorder to any similar products found on our website AmericanTrucks.com. (Different color, size, etc..). Please include the item number of the product you would like to switch to.

2. We can continue to hold your backorder until the item is back in stock.

3. We can cancel your backorder.

johnnyhumble

Reaction score
Thank you Alex! The customer service was impeccable after the issue was discovered and I appreciate all the help. I will definitely be buying more from you guys!

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you Alex! The customer service was impeccable after the issue was discovered and I appreciate all the help. I will definitely be buying more from you guys!

John - Thanks again for the kind words and I apologize about the trouble again.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if there's ever anything else I can help out with moving forward.

Alex

I buy a lot from AM , always great and fast !
keep up the great work !

Thanks for the kind words and support Pics we appreciate it!

Alex

Back