Can anyone in Southern Cali recommend a place for a good Dyno Tune?

Jrd761

Warranty = Voided
Reaction score
I'm going to get my car dyno tuned this week.. Can anyone recommend a good dyno tune shop in the Southern California area? And, a ballpark price of what they charge??

I'm in Santa Clarita, so the closer is better. I've heard there's a place here in Santa Clarita called "Wild Pony Motorsports".. Not sure how reputable they are, but I've talked to the guy there a couple times and he seems pretty knowledgeable. He said he charges about $500 for 2 hours on the dyno..

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
This post belongs in chit chat man. Glad you got your car running.

Thekid760

forum member
Reaction score
It's not that close to you, but Ive heard really good things about RET in Downey. I can't comment from personal experience though.

YoungPony

forum member
Reaction score
Are you trying to have the shop you take it to tune it also or just the use of their dyno? Look into RET or ST motorsports. For reputable shops in southern cali those are the ones I would trust. Never heard of Wild Pony.

Jrd761

Warranty = Voided
Reaction score
Are you trying to have the shop you take it to tune it also or just the use of their dyno? Look into RET or ST motorsports. For reputable shops in southern cali those are the ones I would trust. Never heard of Wild Pony.

Looking to get it tuned.
I've seen on other boards that Wild Pony has been around since about 2006. The guy was pretty helpful in getting my car back up and running, just don't know about his tuning skills.

YoungPony

forum member
Reaction score
If you trust the shop near you it would be nice for the close drive. If you can get ahold of Adam at ST he would be the first person I would take my car to. A bit of a drive, but totally worth it. RET would be closer to you, but I would make the drive to ST.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back