Can i beat this skyline nissan 07 or 08 with my mods?

1fastpony

forum member
Reaction score
while i agree with you that he will lose, i disagree about his potential. An S197 with CAI, tune, gears, and DR's is good for mid to high 12's. I think his car is good for atleast low to mid 12's. I mean, come on, people were running low 13's stock.

Throw some DR's on there and he will be consistent low 12's. LT's, stage 2 heads, cams, little bit of weight reduction, and upgraded suspension...if you can only run low 13's in your car OP, i'd drive that son of a bitch off a cliff.

What kind of power are you putting down now OP?

Ehh stock ...disagree a bit. put 10 stock s197s on the track and 8 of them will find it hard to post anything under 13.75 on a consitant basis, the other two are seasoned mech's and drivers. Most stock cars have green drivers. Also I see alot of CAI, tune, gears, and DR's cars finding it hard to get hgh 12's on a consistant basis. I do think the OP has "Potential" for mid to low 12's WITH good tire combo AND driver. It's kinda like the bench press analogy...

1fastpony

forum member
Reaction score
befpre you race, get you some slicks, otherwise you will be spinning thru most of your 60'. You may be able to tree him with a good R/T, if you can get a 3 or 4 tenths better R/T then you might just win. however getting goo reaction time takes a a bit of seat time. I would hit the track before racing him, if that is even an option
:thumb:

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
Ehh stock ...disagree a bit. put 10 stock s197s on the track and 8 of them will find it hard to post anything under 13.75 on a consitant basis, the other two are seasoned mech's and drivers. Most stock cars have green drivers. Also I see alot of CAI, tune, gears, and DR's cars finding it hard to get hgh 12's on a consistant basis. I do think the OP has "Potential" for mid to low 12's WITH good tire combo AND driver. It's kinda like the bench press analogy...

I agree...I didnt say that 'he' could do it. I just think that even a ru-tard should have no problem pulling low 13's with the OP's car.

LuckyH

forum member
Reaction score
r34 ended in 04. 32 is 89-94, 33 is 95-98, 34 is 99-04. they all run 13's stock.

now that is gtr's. they also made rwd versions with 2 different motor types. rb20's(212hp) and rb25's(250ish hp)

my boss owns an R32 GTR and we have 3 other gtrs and GTsT's of different years here at the moment. with basic bolt ons they are faster cars. and you will most likely get mushroom stammped. sorry

yea your fucked. we make a catless downpipe kit and mid pipes for them where i work. with those and a tune they lay down 530ish whp on a mustang dyno and run high 10's.

Yeah that's why is put 05ish. Also they did "make" a 2005 R34 which consisted of Nissan purchasing very low mileage/immaculate r34's. They pretty much went through the whole car making sure everything was brand new, modified just about every aspect of the car, and were sold as 2005 R34 GT-R Nismo Z-Tune. The following video is actually pretty interesting, goes into how they developed and produced the car.

I would say he would have a good chance against a mildly modified GTS-T, they typically run low 13's high 12's with exhaust/downpipe,fmic,and boost controller.

1fastpony

forum member
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/user/ModifiedStangz#p/a/u/2/Z191QemU5is

here is old video before i did cam's, long tubes, stage 2 heads, and different suspenion parts ( better suspension parts now) also in video i had 4.10s now i have 3.73

1/8mile track
1st run 8.2
2nd run 8.4
3rd run 9.4 (got scarred of power shifting heard funny noise)
Need to get below 8.0 in the 1/8 or have some one drible some oil in his burn out box..he he.

Yeah that's why is put 05ish. Also they did "make" a 2005 R34 which consisted of Nissan purchasing very low mileage/immaculate r34's. They pretty much went through the whole car making sure everything was brand new, modified just about every aspect of the car, and were sold as 2005 R34 GT-R Nismo Z-Tune. The following video is actually pretty interesting, goes into how they developed and produced the car.

OMG did some one pollute our sacred s197 site with rice a propaganda video......Hawgman/SD where you at?

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Ditch those 20's, borrow some DR's and get him at the line or do an index race. Good luck..........stand proud even if you loose. Give him one taco a day, then bang his wife out!!! LOL

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back